OEA Grow is a member-led podcast designed to share tools, ideas, and strategies to improve educators' professional and personal life. OEA Grow has rotating member hosts who interview other OEA member educators (with the occasional community partner). In this way, OEA Grow truly amplifies member educator voice. Episodes are posted every Wednesday, with most lasting about 20-25 minutes to create an accessible, easy to digest format that is listenable on your drive to work, while cooking dinner, etc.
Past seasons included the following topics:
- Season 1: Wellness and Resilience Strategies
- Season 2: Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Season 3: Safe, Welcoming, and Inclusive Schools
- Season 4: Back to School
- Season 5: Behavior
- Season 6: Student-Centered Curriculum
- Season 7: Special Education
Ready to listen? Click the play icon below or head over to https://oeagrow.podbean.com/ for a full list of episodes and show notes. New to podcasts? Check out our tips for accessing and listening to OEA Grow.
You can also find OEA Grow on Apple podcasts, Spotify, Google podcasts, and amazon music.
- Are you an OEA member interested in being a podcast guest or host? Let us know by completing the interest form for either guest or host or both!
Questions about the podcast? Email OEAlearn@oregoned.org. OEA Grow is a proud member of the Labor Radio Podcast Network #LaborRadioPod.