Now in it's fourth season, the member-led OEA Grow podcast is kicking off the school year with a variety of Back to School topics. Join Eugene EA Educator Kayla Potter each week as she collects strategies and stories in the hopes of inspiring all kinds of educators this fall but most importantly, early career educators. Some of the member guests and topics include:
- Malik White (pictured to the right) from David Douglas EA on teacher authenticity and "What I Wish I Knew in my First Year of Teaching"
- Clarissa Buchholz from Centennial EA on time management and setting reasonable expectations
- Rachel Hsieh from Eugene EA on creating a classroom community
- Rob Hillhouse from Beaverton EA on "Advice from a Veteran Educator"
Ready to listen? Click the play icon below or head over to https://oeagrow.podbean.com/ for a full list of episodes and show notes. New to podcasts? Check out our tips for accessing and listening to OEA Grow.
You can also find OEA Grow on Apple podcasts, Spotify, Google podcasts, and amazon music.
- Are you an OEA member interested in being a podcast guest or host? Let us know by completing the interest form for either guest or host or both!
Questions about the podcast? Email OEAlearn@oregoned.org. OEA Grow is a proud member of the Labor Radio Podcast Network #LaborRadioPod.