Spring registrations are open and will start filling up quickly. Highlights include a film discussion in honor of Earth Day, four webinars, three book studies, and two courses in our Trauma Informed Education series. Graduate and undergraduate credit is available for four of these opportunities.
An Inconvenient Sequel Film Discussion - in honor of Earth Day
- April 11 – Using Body Wisdom to Calm the Stressed Brain
- April 18 – Using Canva to Design Engaging Classroom Environments Workshop
- April 24 – The Science of Learning Webinar and Discussion
- May 11 - Aprendizaje Social y Emocional (en español) - Seminario web
- Parable of the Sower*
- Grading for Equity*
- The New Teacher Book
- Becoming a Trauma Sensitive Educator* (course 2)
- Becoming a Trauma Responsive Educator* (course 3)
There are no registration caps for webinars or film studies, but registration for courses and book studies is limited. Find your next OEA member-led professional learning opportunity on our Events page.
*Academic credit available, $50 a semester credit
Questions? Email OEAlearn@oregoned.org