OEA believes in the value of sharing educators' experiences from around the state with each other as a way to promote best practices, innovation, and to make connections across our broader collective. Additionally, the stories of our experiences with students and families can inform a broader audience, including local and state policy makers. The stories of our members can be read on our professional growth blog.
We want to hear from you! Specifically, we want to share your experiences on:
- What is working for you to connect with all your students?
- What is working for you to provide a sense of care for your students?
- Do you have any materials (a student contact sheet, a student tracking tool, a slide deck, a letter, syllabus, etc.) you would be willing to share?
- Describe a try-fail-try cycle. (e.g. what did you learn from something that didn’t work but you improved upon?)
- Describe a method you are working on to care for, connect with, or guide ongoing learning.
- Share an artifact or tool that your grade level, team, department, building or institution is using to connect with students.