Oregon Tribal History/Shared History Standards and Lesson Plans developed by Oregon’s recognized tribal communities.
- Lesson plans in grades 4, 5, 8 and 10 in the specific content areas of English Language Arts, Math, Science, Health, and Social Science.
- Lesson Plan Adaptations for Comprehensive Distance Learning
- Introductory video about these standards
Professional development for Oregon educators to use the approved lesson plans in culturally responsive ways.
- Oregon Tribal History/Shared History Educator Toolkit
- Professional Development Module Instruction video
- Tribal History/Shared History professional development modules (scroll down the page to find modules below the lesson plans)