Join your fellow ESPs in personalized, free, professional learning to meet your needs. Choose from one of 7 micro-credential PLCs led by Lebanon ESPs:
- Addressing Challenging Behaviors
- Trauma-Informed Pedagogy
- ESP: Technology Standard
- ESP: Cultural Competence Standard
- ESP: Organization Standard
- ESP: Professionalism Standard
- Examining the Intersections of Race, Gender, & Sexual Orientation
Earn up to 19 PDUs in job-embedded learning opportunities that allow you to put your learning into action right away.
Three in-person, required PLC events on March 10, April 14, and May 5 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Food will be provided. Remaining 10-12 hours are completed on your own time with facilitator guidance available.
Members who complete the PLCs will be entered to win an iPad or one of four $50 gift cards!
Each PLC will be capped at 12 members. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Register at: http://bit.ly/PLCs4ESPs